We spend so much timing roaming, commuting, or on the go, that listening to music has become second nature. But, what about audio books? There’s something charming and fulfilling about picking up a physical book and sifting through its pages (feels increasingly rare with the rapid takeover of all things tech), but there’s also something lovely about listening
to an empowering and uplifting book in your headphones while you’re on the go. Here’s are a few essentials when it comes to positivity, inspiration and beyond. Comment below if you have any other favorites to recommend!
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson will give you a few tools needed to live a better life.
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle will help you focus on living in the present and open your eyes to new day to day living, something we all need a little more of!
- The Answer Is Simple… Love Yourself, Live Your Spirit! by Sonia Choquette will help you get in touch with your inner self to find happiness.
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz will help you integrate a few key and simple life lessons to create love and happiness in your life.
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne is an easy read and a wonderful essential to promote positivity
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman is a bestseller that speaks to the quest for happiness
- The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho is a classic must read that’s sold millions of copies, but also instills a little wisdom about listening to your own heart
- Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov is some fun light reading about being a strong badass woman, and how that attracts men.
Image via Pinterest