There’s no doubt that blow drying and ironing our hair take a toll on our poor mane. Luckily, after years of trial and error, I have officially mastered my haircare product list–it’s a long one but I need them all! From shampoo to styling products, I am disclosing the ultimate necessities to keep your locks healthy and shiny…forever.
I have included my favorite shampoos, conditioners, leave-ins and styling products below. For leave-in’s, I also love Huile Opaline available at Le Bon Marche. And another note on leave-in’s: use the LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir from Wella or Caritrix from Carita on the bottom half of your hair and then apply the Luxe Oil Masque Keratine Restore from Wella on top. Leave in for 30 mins then proceed with your regular shampoo + conditioner.
My summer routine for healthy hair:
– Carita Intense Colour Shampoo
– Leonor Greyl : Shampoing crème moelle de bambou
– Fekkai : brillant glossing shampoo
– Fekkai : brillant glossing conditioner
– Julien Farel : vitamine conditioner for colored hair
– Sebastian Professional Volupt : volume boosting conditioner
Once a week apply Huile Opaline (available at Le Bon Marché in Paris) or LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir from Wella, or Caritrix from Carita on the bottom half of your hair and then apply the Luxe Oil Masque Keratine Restore from Wella on the top part, or use the hair restore from Julien Farel. Leave in for 30 mins then proceed to with your regular shampoo + conditioner
– Volumactive Kerastase is one of my faves – very easy to apply and always yields a great result
– Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray to look like a beach babe or an Aussie surfer
– José Eber Iron curler 25 mm to get Carrie’s waves 😉