Put It On Yours
This is a new kind of post, but given that we all spend so many hours searching around the web, it’s worth sharing what captures our attention, and makes us click, share, salivate, and feel inspired. Whether it’s shoes and bags, or bucket-list safari trips, here’s the range of web excitement happening at the moment:
1. Dominique Ansel, the Cronut creator, has officially opened his new spot, Dominique Ansel Kitchen in New York. This outpost will feature made-to-order and some savory bites. That thing you see there…that’s the 48-hour tea-ramisu with black tea, honey-soaked cake and mascarpone. Bon App. (Image via Grubstreet)
2. Sara Sampaio, the new Victoria’s Secret Angel has shared her workout tips for some rock hard abs, and…praise the plank! Check out her tips on The New Potato.
3. Behind the scenes info on Alexa Chung’s makeup routine in getting ready for the MET gala from Into The Gloss.
5. Elle polled French editors to get the scoop on their favorite American drugstore products and the verdicts are…
6. Just got schooled on all things dry shampoo from this bulleted list on The Lo Down. Spritzing the eyebrows? Now, that is news.
7. Aliza Licht, the DKNY PR Girl, wrote a book showcasing the ins, outs, ups and downs of her career path in her debut, Leave Your Mark. She gives us the rundown on Refinery29.
By Alexis Bendjouia