There are a few tricks of the trade I follow to maintain a glow throughout the winter and prevent my skin from getting dry and unhealthy. My motto is to always protect and nourish the skin with serum before applying moisturizer–I promise you won’t break out and your skill will replenish itself in a healthy way! Hydration is key to prevent wrinkles…
When it’s freeezing out (bitter cold) these are my go to’s:
– Decleor Nutridivine cream : very soothing and deeply moisturizing
– Decleor Aromessence Rose d’Orient soothing serum : to apply before the cream, the rose prevent the redness from the cold
–Cicaplast lèvres from La Roche-Posay: a miracle for the lips
When it’s chilly out…but a bit more manageable this is how I deal:
– Clarins Double Serum
(Check out my video
on how to perfect the application)
– Clarins Multi Active Day Cream
–Elisabeth arden 8 hrs cream for the lips!
And for the Fall/Spring days:
– Vichy idealia life serum
– Vichy idealia cream (creme de lumière lissante idéalia)
– baume de rose By Terry for the lips!