Welcome on my personal diary
A new project in mind? Just want to say hello? Let’s talk!
Fashion reporter, blogger, creative mind and founder of NatachaSteven.com
I grew up and studied in Paris where I graduated from the University of Paris Dauphine with a masters in marketing and from the ESCP with a masters in management. Before moving to New York in 2011, I have been living for a year in Sao Paulo. I launched my fashion & lifestyle blog in 2012 (www.natachasteven.com) after working in luxury segment of the cosmetics industry (L’Oreal, Clarins, Skyn Iceland).
- APRIL 2012 I was elected new digital talent by the French magazine L’Officiel de la Mode. This award came with a 40-page spread of my writing in the print version of the magazine.
- FEBRUARY 2013, appointed official correspondent (contributing editor) of the American stylist, Rachel Zoe, for whom I have been covering the Fashion Weeks (London, Milan, Paris, Sao Paulo) as well as other events with strong influence on fashion throughout the year such as Art Basel Miami.
- MAY 2013 after the release of the Great Gatsby film with Leonardo Dicaprio, I shoot a promotional campaign for Tiffany &Co Jazz Age Glamour collection (jewelry for the film).
- DECEMBER 2013 Spokeswoman and Ambassador for the Italian shoe designer Gianvito Rossi. I presented him with the “shoe designer of the year” award, by American newspaper WWD, in front of numerous television channels and specialized fashion journalists. For the precednet years, this award was presented by fashion icons such as Rachel Zoe and Jessica Simpson.
- AUGUST 2014 Olympus Europe Brand Ambassador. Co-design project, Fashion Week coverage, hosting/attending specific events
- OCT 2014 London ESSENCE Brand Ambassador.
- I have also been producing contents sponsored by top fashion labels including but not limited to Jimmy Choo, Fendi, Gianvito Rossi, Clarins, Tiffany&Co., Sonia Rykiel, Alexandre Vauthier, Rebecca Minkoff, Furla, Mango, Etername, Elise Dray Jewelry, Sophie Theallet, The beautyst, SmashBox…
- I am frequently quoted in a number of fashion publications such as Elle USA, Vogue US, Marie Claire France, Spanish Vogue and W Magazine.