A new project in mind? Just want to say hello? Let’s talk!
Natacha Hadjez-Darty, 32, is one of the major international fashion, beauty and eco-minded e-influencers. Originally from Paris, she has been residing in London since 2014 after having lived in New York and Sao Paulo.
Her upscale fashion and lifestyle blog www.NatachaSteven.com was launched in 2012, echoes beauty and glamour with unrivalled French elegance. The same year, Natacha was elected “New Digital Talent of the Year” by French magazine L’Officiel and started covering, as digital editor, Fashion Weeks in Paris, London, Milan and Sao Paulo for celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe’s. In 2013, she was appointed Brand Ambassador for Clarins USA as well as for the famous Italian shoe designer Gianvito Rossi whom she introduced for the WWD Footwear News Award in New York. She has worked and collaborated with some of the most high end fashion brands including but not limited to Tiffany & Co, Fendi, Burberry, Jimmy Choo, L’Oréal Paris, and Dior Beauté. Natacha Steven has been regularly featured in numerous fashion publications, Vogue US, Vanity Fair, Elle USA, Marie Claire France, Spanish Vogue and W Magazine.
Concomitantly Natacha has been a Director of the Board of Golda Darty Partners, a Belgian family office, headquartered in Brussel, Belgium, focusing on private equity investments and established by her grandfather Bernard Darty (www.bernard-darty.com), the founder and director of Darty Group (www.darty.com), the eponymous European home appliances group.
At Golda Darty Partners, Natacha focused on selecting and managing eco-friendly, healthy and sustainable private investments. In 2017 under her leadership, Golda Darty Partners became a core investor investor in United by Blue, a US outdoor brand which sold its products online and in over 650 retailers across the United States and which focused on ocean conservation. For every product sold, United by Blue removes 1 pound of trash from the earth’s oceans.
Prior to launching her blog in 2012 Natacha worked for some major cosmetics companies including Clarins and Skyn Iceland.
Natacha graduated from University of Paris Dauphine with a Master in Marketing and from the ESCP business school with a Ms. in Management.
– APRIL 2012 I was elected new digital talent by the French magazine L’Officiel de la Mode. This award came with a 40-page spread of my writing in the print version of the magazine.
– FEBRUARY 2013, appointed official correspondent (contributing editor) of the American stylist, Rachel Zoe, for whom I have been covering the Fashion Weeks (London, Milan, Paris, Sao Paulo) as well as other events with strong influence on fashion throughout the year such as Art Basel Miami.
– MAY 2013 after the release of the Great Gatsby film with Leonardo Dicaprio, I shoot a promotional campaign for Tiffany &Co Jazz Age Glamour collection (jewelry for the film).
– DECEMBER 2013 Spokeswoman and Ambassador for the Italian shoe designer Gianvito Rossi. I presented him with the “shoe designer of the year” award, by American newspaper WWD, in front of numerous television channels and specialized fashion journalists. For the precednet years, this award was presented by fashion icons such as Rachel Zoe and Jessica Simpson.
– AUGUST 2014 Olympus Europe Brand Ambassador. Co-design project, Fashion Week coverage, hosting/attending specific events
– NOVEMBER 2014 Co-designed a capsule collection for Alex Mika Jewelry
– FEBRUARY 2015 Collaboration with Dior beauty for the launch of their new skin care line for young skin : Hydra Life
– FEBRUARY 2015 Official correspondent for Haper Baazar Brazil during PFW (covering the main shows and producing content for their social media channels)
– JULY/AUGUST 2015 production of a video content for Swarovski alongside Nathalie Colin, creative director of the brand
– SEPTEMBER 2015 Official correspondent for In Style UK for LFW (covering the main shows and producing content for their website and social media channels)
– NOVEMBER 2015 partnership with LuisaViaRoma (promotion of my favorite pieces before Christmas)
– DECEMBER 2015 re-activation before Christmas of jewelry capsule collection I designed for Alex Mika Jewelry NYC
– FEBRUARY 2016
- Shoot for Burberry featuring the SS 16 collection before attending their show
- Official correspondent (contributing editor)of the American stylist, Rachel Zoe, for whom I have created a London insider guide to celebrate LFW
- Pomelato campaign for the launch of the new dodo charm in partnership
– MARCH 2016
- Promo of the new clothing rental website : Front Row Tribe.com
- Shoot for Elie Saab ready to wear collection during PFW
- Official correspondent (contributing editor)of the American stylist, Rachel Zoe, for whom I have created a PARIS insider guide to celebrate PFW
– APRIL 2016
- Shoot for a US sportswear brand (Peony & Me http://www.peonyandme.com)
- Shoot for a US hair accessories brand By Lilla (http://bylilla.com)
– SEPTEMBER 2016
- Algonside with my borther and cousins we’ve created a private equity fund : Golda Darty Partners. We gather our knowledge and aerea of expertise to support and contribute the developement of various companies from a wide industry range. My main focus is on sustainable fashion and beauty as well as tech and luxury brands.
– OCTOBER 2017
- My last investment in fashion is for the american outdoor compagny United By Blue. Their vision is excatly the kind of project I want to embrasse now.They are eco-responsable and ethic , for each item sold they commit to remove one pound of dirt from the river and the ocean
– Over the last year I have produced sponsored content for top fashion brands such as Dior, Valentino, Swarovski, Pomellato, Buccelatti, Tod’s, Hogan, Jimmy Choo, Fendi, Gianvito Rossi, Clarins, L’Oréal, Tiffany&Co., Barbara Bui, Mango, Elise Dray, Sophie Theallet, Alexandre Vauthier, .…
– I am frequently cited in a number of fashion publications such as Elle USA, Vogue US, Marie Claire France, Spanish Vogue and W Magazine (http://www.natachasteven.com/presse).